Right to Use Feedback
Simpplr may use any suggestion, enhancement request, recommendation, correction or other feedback provided by you relating to our business or services without any compensation or notice to you.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Simpplr disclaims any warranties, express, implied or statutory, with respect to its current or future products, services, and any demonstrations or information provided regarding those products or services provided in connection with Simpplr / COHESION 2023, including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Simpplr disclaims any warranties with respect to information provided or demonstrations relating to unreleased products, services, features or capabilities, which may be modified prior to release, may be released later than anticipated, or may not be released at all.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Simpplr be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind for any claims relating to or arising out of your participation or involvement in Simpplr / COHESION 2023. In no event shall Simpplr’s total, aggregate liability relating to or arising out of any such claims exceed the greater of $100 or the fees paid by you, if any, in connection with Simpplr / COHESION 2023.
You do not need to register or supply any personal information to browse our website.
What data we collect and how we collect it
We collect the most basic information such as your name, email, country and phone numbers when you comment on our blog, register as a subscriber, or contact us. This is the type of information found on a typical business card. We collect additional information when you join Simpplr / COHESION 2023, which has both required and optional information and your member experience will be personalized based on the amount of information you choose to share.
In order to better understand our audience to serve their needs, we use Google Analytics to track the numbers of visitors to our site. We do not collect any personal information or store IP addresses locally on our site. This information is only used to monitor the number of hits on our pages and location at the city level, therefore we cannot track or trace individual users or their physical addresses.
Cookies are used on this site by Simpplr / COHESION 2023 and third parties to provide analytics and a smoother website login experience.
What we do with your data
This information is used by us to provide you with information, products, and services. If you are located in the European Economic Area, you must be informed that your data is being transferred outside of the EU, to the United States. The information will be used to contact you for the following purposes:
- To deliver or inform you about products/services/information/events that you chose to participate in or that you have purchased
- To deliver or inform you about products/services/information/ events that you chose to participate in or that you have purchase provided as a part, or benefit of your contract
- To notify you of new features / benefits / products / services / event features added during the course of your contract
- To inform you of when your event registration is changed / cancelled or transferred
- To offer you related Simpplr / COHESION 2023 services/products
- To notify you of partnerships and partner offers that may add value to your contract
We do not further share your data, aside from the required data processors which enable Simpplr / COHESION 2023 to conduct business. We respect your privacy and Simpplr / COHESION 2023 does not sell your data.
Depending on the legal grounds for processing, you may:
- have your data updated and amended if it is incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
- restrict the level of processing or automated processing
- know how long we keep your data
- ask us to erase your data at any point and be forgotten.
- ask us to provide details of your personal data we hold.
- You can do this by emailing us at [email protected]. We will, of course, need to verify your identity before we can speak to you about the data or act on your instructions.
How long do we keep your data?
Your information will be retained for the period needed to interact with you, but no longer than 5 years subsequent or as required by law. Your data may be retained in an anonymized form thereafter. You will not be able to be identified when the data is anonymized.
Blog, Collaboration Platform (ie. Slack and Cvent), Event Comments (IRL and on app): Your comments and information will be retained for the length of time the platform is published and active with Simpplr / COHESION 2023, or until you choose to delete such information, using your own account management access.
How your data is protected
This information will be retained and protected behind a firewall and other security arrangements. As with any data stored in a digital medium, there is no absolute guarantee of security. If you feel this is not sufficient then please do not provide any personal information or let us know and we will securely dispose of the information.
How to Contact Us
Last updated on May 8, 2023